Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit websites.
Most websites use them.Cookies can’t run computer programs or infect your device with viruses.
The cookies we use help us in the following ways:
- Make our website work correctly
- Remember your settings during and between visits so you don’t have to re-enter information
- Improve the speed and security of our website
- Set up web pages so you can share them on social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Personalise our site for you so you can find what you need faster
- Improve our website for you
- Improve our marketing so you see messages that are relevant to you
The cookies on our website don’t:
- Collect any information that someone could use to identify you
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass information to third parties that someone could use to identify you to third parties
Changing your cookies settings
You can find out how to change your cookie settings and delete cookies on popular browsers at AboutCookies.org.uk.